Posts Tagged ‘News’
Ich bin heute auf eine interessante Seite gestoßen…. Ich habe mich gewundert, warum es sowas wie Squidoo nicht in deutscher Sprache gibt. Und dann habe ich festgestellt: Sowas gibt es doch schon
Also wer gern Artikel über Hobby, wissenswertes, lustiges oder was auch immer schreiben möchte, sollte mal zu Page Wizz schauen. Anmeldung ist kostenlos und man kann sich noch nebenher ein Taschengeld durch die Werbe Einnahmen verdienen.
Ich habe mich mal angemeldet und werde ein paar Artikel schreiben
The kids have arrived
Finally the new Daz Kids 4 have arrived
I wanted to make something for the new kids release too. But because of a sad private thing in my life – my mother had leukämia and the doctors in hospital were not able to help her any more – I did not have free time to make something. We spend a lot of time in the hospital and that was way more important than making something for the kids …
I bought the new kids, the morph pack and a few products for them yesterday and will start making something for them soon.
Don’t forget to check back to see what’s new
Every day I get so many spam comments that it takes a lot of time to read and delete all those postings. I’m sorry, but I decided now to not allow comments any more.
Ich bekomme jeden Tag sehr viele Spam Kommentare und es nimmt viel Zeit in Anspruch, diesen ganzen Kram zu lesen und zu löschen. Es tut mir leid, aber ich habe mich entschlossen, die Möglichkeit Kommentare zu schreiben zu deaktivieren.
Poser Pro 2010 beta program is now open
Poser Pro 2010 beta overview
Poser Pro 2010 beta is based on a core of Poser 8 functionality which includes indirect lighting, physically correct lights, the new Poser 8 rigging system, dependent parameters, wxPython support, the new library and Poser 8 UI, with the new Poser 8 hardware enhancements throughout. In addition to the Poser 8 core feature set, Poser Pro 2010 beta includes the Pro application’s background rendering, network rendering, and 32 bit/64 bit rendering. The full list of Poser Pro 2010 features and upgrade pricing will be announced in early 2010, prior to its release.
Participation requires both a valid Poser 8 serial number and a valid Poser Pro serial number (Both base and full versions of Poser Pro qualify for participation in the beta)
Read more at the Poser Blog
Meshmixer is an experimental 3D modeling tool developed by Ryan Schmidt, a computer graphics researcher at the University of Toronto who is also responsible for ShapeShop and some other stuff.
The goal of meshmixer is to make it easy to compose new 3D models from existing meshes.
The software is free and you can download it here:
After 9 years in the Poser / 3D business 3D Commune closed the doors.
I did not sell or buy at 3D Commune for several years – but I feel sorry for all people who worked at 3DC and also for all the vendors.
Best wishes from me for the future to all of them.
Poser 8 was just released by Smith Micro
- 8 new fully rigged, fully-posable, photorealistic human characters
- 1.X GB all new content
- New User Interface with improved workflow
- Dependent Parameters editor enables teaching of interaction links
- Search-enabled Content Management system in the Poser 8 Library
- Cross Body Part Morph Tool
- Indirect Illumination for Global Illumination effects
- Improved rigging system for better bending characters
- Improved OpenGL real time scene preview displays up to 8 lights more realistic lighting
- Physically correct light attenuation for more accurate light falloff
- Tone mapping and Exposure control for more accurate brightness and luminance
- Normal Mapping support at render time
- Performance optimizations for posing and rendering improvements on multi-processor systems
- Wardrobe Wizard to fit existing clothing items onto new figures
- wxPython support provides 3rd party add-on developers more control and extensibility
The different versions (full version for Window, Mac, Upgrades and so on) are available at Content Paradise
I’ve sponsored a conforming dress for Alyson which is included in Poser 8:
I made the following 3 commissioned sets for Smith Micro which are also included in Poser 8.
Also included in the sets are a lot of material/texture styles which are not shown here.
Jewelry for Alyson: