Posts Tagged ‘3D’
Have you seen the fantastic coupon (50% off) from Smith Micro in your mailbox?
Very cool – isn’t it?
So I decided to put my products a bit earlier in the First Friday Bazaar sale to make the deal even sweeter for you.
Check out my store to see what’s on sale and use the coupon to save an additional 50%. But be careful – you can only use the coupon one time.
Dynamic Fashion Closet for the Daz Kids 4
New and on sale
Included in this set are:
- 5 Shirts (smart prop with external obj file)
- 5 Skirts (smart prop with external obj file)
- 80 tiling textures
- 5 shirt mc6 sample poses to get the texture combinations you see on the promos
- 5 skirt mc6 sample poses to get the texture combinations you see on the promos
- 110 mt5 poses for different fabric pattern and styles
- templates for all included clothes
Each clothing item has several material zones. You can combine the materials like you want to.
You could choose a colorful dot pattern for a skirt, a blue material for
the waistband and a pink material for the hem. Don’t like the combination? No problem
Change the waistband to pink and the hem too. You get the idea The possibilities are
Of course you can use all included 110 mt5 poses for other clothes and props too.
Meshmixer is an experimental 3D modeling tool developed by Ryan Schmidt, a computer graphics researcher at the University of Toronto who is also responsible for ShapeShop and some other stuff.
The goal of meshmixer is to make it easy to compose new 3D models from existing meshes.
The software is free and you can download it here:
First Friday Bazaar at Content Paradise.
Save big! Many products on sale at $1.99.
3D and 2D products are available.
My first set for Alyson is available:
10 dynamic dresses for Alyson (Poser 8 female).
Also included are 100 materials (mt5) which you can also use for other clothes and props.
The dresses can only be used in the Poser Cloth room. They are not conforming clothes!
Poser 8 was just released by Smith Micro
- 8 new fully rigged, fully-posable, photorealistic human characters
- 1.X GB all new content
- New User Interface with improved workflow
- Dependent Parameters editor enables teaching of interaction links
- Search-enabled Content Management system in the Poser 8 Library
- Cross Body Part Morph Tool
- Indirect Illumination for Global Illumination effects
- Improved rigging system for better bending characters
- Improved OpenGL real time scene preview displays up to 8 lights more realistic lighting
- Physically correct light attenuation for more accurate light falloff
- Tone mapping and Exposure control for more accurate brightness and luminance
- Normal Mapping support at render time
- Performance optimizations for posing and rendering improvements on multi-processor systems
- Wardrobe Wizard to fit existing clothing items onto new figures
- wxPython support provides 3rd party add-on developers more control and extensibility
The different versions (full version for Window, Mac, Upgrades and so on) are available at Content Paradise
I’ve sponsored a conforming dress for Alyson which is included in Poser 8:
I made the following 3 commissioned sets for Smith Micro which are also included in Poser 8.
Also included in the sets are a lot of material/texture styles which are not shown here.
Jewelry for Alyson: